Wednesday, June 16, 2010

my family


At home, I live with my mom, my grandma, my aunt, my big brother, my two little sisters and my step dad.
my mom loves taking naps in the afternoon and hates being kissed by a lot of people, she also graduated recently to become a pastor










My grandma is the coolest grandma any body could ever have, she makes the best birthday cakes, baby shower cakes and QuinceaƱera cake, she made mines.
My aunt and my grandma make sure we have more than enough food. I love their food its delicious.

my brother eats alot, so having too much food isn't a problem. My brother's Hobey is to annoy my sisters and me.

My two little sisters love animals. They spend alot of time together but they are very different. One of them loves to eat, the other one thinks she is a barbie, But they both love doing mom's carwash.


my step dad is not Dominican like us but he is doin a good job at fitting in.





Yeah I know we are a big happy family.













No comments:

Post a Comment