Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Performing Arts


I love Performing Arts, I love entertaining people, it is my passion and I want to do it for the rest of my life because there is no other thing I love like I love Performing. Three days ago, was our last Cabaret performence. I'm glad its finally over but I am going to miss it, it was a fun experience. I played the character Frl.Kost which she is nothing like me. This character was kind of a challege for me because we are so different so I couldnt related to her in any way but I think I did a good job with it. I am proud of my self. I thank God everyday because he has and keeps blessing me.

1 comment:

  1. All i know is, that u did a fantastic job in Cabaret! You were adorable and creepy at the same time: PERFECT!
    and check out my blog btw:
    http://jrocketc0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete